Monday, October 06, 2008

kinda bored.. ended my 10am FYP briefing session... and it ended at 11am. ==" slack at the library for awhile.. super tired.. din wanna go home also.. i wanna go work! not as in Labour working.. but DESIGN.. I thinking dunno whether wanna go internship after i graduate anot.. cause I really wanna try out the magazine industry! perhaps I shld take up another job offer for a jewellery store.. I could learn AND get paid at the same time.. cool huh? any comments on whether I should apply for that job??

Zoe commented that I look prettier. ==" I thought I look terrible.. messy hair and stuff like that.. mom urges me to cut it out.. I guess I'm gonna visit a hairstylist any moment.. perhaps before thursday? else I have to wait till school starts than can find the time..

talk abt sch... I REPEAT A MODULE.. ==" it's just a sooner or later thingi. =X hehe. mom n dad gonna KILLME! i saw the FYP schedule.. we have to finish the prototype by 8TH WEEK! wtf! we're squeezed by 4weeks already and now.... by 8th week! knn. really start school is chiong liao.. hopefully I'm still able to work.. else I dont know how to fund my INTERMEDIATE belly dance.. $100++. more ex than Salsa Advance =="

yes. I belly dance. and I LOVE it! correction if anyone thinks that I dance is to SEDUCE men or even Jeffrey.. NO! I like belly dance because it's the only dance that u learn how to section your body.. and it DOESNT bloody give u lean thin sexy tummy. YOU WILL HAVE BULGING TUMMY! because of all the muscles.. do a vertical 8 or a omni for me and you'll understand what's belly muscle. so far, everything's for me.. EXCEPT! the CHEST circle. ==" all of us rarely use our chest muscle to move.. cause it's obscene to do so in the public.. but the muscles there... merely 5-6 round leave u gasping for air already.. ahh~ enough of this for the NON-interested ppl..

I'm gonna post few quizzes.. cause I'm freaking tired and bored.

btw, in audi.. QiQi and I are GAME OVER. guess we'll go our seperate ways..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home